Es-t1-6a led rgb controller
ES-T1 LED RGB Controller Manual
ES-T1 LED RGB Controller Manual
2. The charging methods for remote control
LED RGB Controller
1. Please use USB cable to connect with the matched 5 V charger or insert into the USB interface on the computer.
2. The blue indicator light flickers while charging, and turns green when finish charging.
3. No memory effect in the lithium battery of remote control. Follow the standard charging procedure even for the first three times, no need over charge.
4. Red indicator light flickers meaning low power and need to be charged. charging in low battery will affect life of battery.
3. Product size
COMPLIANT 3 years
The Intelligent LED color touch controller ES-T1 is our latest development of human
y ouch and multi-functional RGB controller.
The control system consists of two parts, the remote control and controller, built-in 32 changing modes, adopt the advanced PWM (pulse-width modulation) control technology,
smooth changing effect and no flickering on the led light, with a high power MOS driver, the maximum current load of RGB channels could reach to 18A.
unique touch technology, the controller comes with 8 touch keys, you can select the functions of switch, pause, changing modes, speed and LED brightness, all functions can
be remote controlled at a long distance, RF remote control has 16-bit color selections on
the full-color circle ; controller can automatically adapt to the input voltage of DC 12V-24V,
suitable for most conventional low-voltage RGB LED light.
1. Technical Specs
Power supply chose: DC CV SMPS
Input voltage: DC5V built-in Lithium battery
Working current: 30mA
Input voltage: DC12V～DC24V
Working frequency: 2.4GHZ
Max current load: 6AX3CH Max 18A
transmitting distance: ≤30meter
Max output power: 216W/432W(12V/24V)
transmitting rate: 500Kbps
Change mode: 32 Fantastic modes
Battery capacity: 1000mAh
Control button: 8 touch buttons
Standby time:1 year
Scale levels: 65536 steps per RGB (16 Bits/CH)
Normal using time: 30 days
Working temperature: -30℃～55℃
Charge time: <4 hours
Number of Charge cycles: 500 times
Package Size: L215×W42×H32(mm)
Weight (G.W): 180g
Package Size: L165×W76.5×H59(mm)
Weight (G.W): 200g
ES-T1 LED RGB Controller Manual
ES-T1 L ED RGB Controller Manual
4. Detailed key functions
6. Conjunction diagram
The remote control has18 function buttons and 1 full-color touch circle; The controller has 8 touch buttons.
The learning of remote control:
Press the key "ON/OFF" on the controller until there is the DUDU sound, then press the key "1" to activate the
controlling between the controller and remote control, press key "2" until there is long ringing is to cancel the controlling.
Controller sign Remote control sign
Turn on/off the Controller.
Press it to stay at current color.
Press it again, it will continue to change.
Press this button in 3 seconds, the buzzer
can be on or off.
Press the keys to select next mode or back to
Press them to quicken or slower speed.
Press the keys to select different brightness you want
directly & immediately.
】 orking with our power repeater can expand the power unlimitedly, please refer to the manual for
the specific connection method.
When touching the full-color circle, LED lights will
show the same color as the circle.
1. The product shall be installed and serviced by a qualified person.
Pressed-in 3s, the controller will save the present function
2. This product is non-waterproof. Please avoid the sun and rain. When installed
mode automatically. Can save 9 modes, can be saved
outdoors please ensure it is mounted in a water proof enclosure.
repeatedly. Press "PLAY" key to play cycle modes.
3. Good heat dissipation will prolong the working life of the controller. Please ensure good ventilation.
(merely play the dynamic effects, the static effects will be
4. Please check if the output voltage of any LED power supplies used comply with the working
voltage of the product.
5. Tables of Changing mode
5. Please ensure that adequate sized cable is used from the controller to the led lights to carry the
current. Please also ensure that the cable is secured tightly in the connector to avoid arcing and
subsequent failure or accident.
Cyan Fade out and fade in
6. Ensure all wire connections and polarities are correct before applying power.
7. If a fault occurs please return the product to your supplier. Do not attempt to fix this product by yourself.
White Fade out and fade in
RGB Fade out and fade in
7. Warranty Agreement
Red/green gradual alternately
1. We provide lifelong technical assistance with this product
Red/blue gradual alternately
A 3 year warranty is given from the date of purchase. The warranty is for free repair or
Green/blue gradual alternately
replacement and covers manufacturing faults only
For faults beyond the 3 year warranty we reserve the right to charge for time and parts.
Red/yellow gradual alternately
2. Warranty exclusions below;
Green/cyan gradual alternately
The damage caused by improper connection to power supply, excess voltage and overloading.
7 colors skipping
Blue/purple gradual alternately
The product appears to have excessive physical damage
Green/yellow gradual alternately
Damage due to natural disasters and force majeure.
Warranty label, fragile label and unique barcode label have been damaged.
Blue/cyan gradual alternately
The product has been replaced by a brand new product.
Red Fade out and fade in
Red/purple gradual alternately
3. Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy to the customer.
Green Fade out and fade in
Blue/white gradual alternately
E-star shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any
Blue Fade out and fade in
Yellow/purple/can gradual alternately speed/brightness adjustable
stipulation in this warranty.
4. Any amendment or adjustment to this warranty must be approved in writing by E-star only.
Yellow Fade out and fade in
RGB gradual alternately
Purple Fade out and fade in
Full color gradual alternately
★ This manual only applies to this model. E-star reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.
clinical practice Laurence Le Cleach, M.D., and Olivier Chosidow, M.D., Ph.D. This Journal feature begins with a case vignette highlighting a common clinical problem. Evidence supporting various strategies is then presented, followed by a review of formal guidelines, when they exist. The article ends with the authors' clinical recommendations.
January - March 2013 If you met Leanne Hosking, you'd probably never guess she is battling a neuromuscular disease. She is a lively 32 year old woman who works full-time, exercises daily, and enjoys traveling the world. But this wasn't the case three 1000 John R, Suite 111 years ago when she suffered from severe muscle weakness and fatigue. She couldn't drive at night and found it difficult to complete everyday tasks like getting